School enjoys official recognition of matriculation board. Admissions open for all the students irrespective of caste, creed, religion and nationality what so ever.
Subjects of studies:
The school prepares pupils from pre KG to X STD for matriculation school examinations. Tamil is taught as second language and Hindi is the third language.
Pre KG - UKG - English, Tamil, Maths, Hindi, EVS, GK, Storytelling , Drawing and painting, craft, Rhymes (Eng, Tam and Hin)
I STD to X STD - English, Tamil, Maths, Hindi, EVS, Science, Social studies, Computer science, GK and Value education.
Pre KG - UKG - Indoor games, Yoga, smart classes, Personality Development
I STD to X STD - Drawing, painting, craft, sports, yoga, smart classes, music and Personality development.
Monday and Friday -> White and white with white shoes.
Other days -> Pink pants and body lined tops as per the school pattern with black shoes.
Rules and regulations
- Pupil must be in the school campus at the time prescribed and attend the assembly without fail.
- Parents are kindly requested to co-operate in the work of the school by enforcing regularity, punctuality, discipline and by taking interest in their children’s progress.
- Permission must be obtained from the principal to enter the class room when late to school.
- Observe order and silence within school campus.
- Students are advised not to bring any valuable articles to the school..
- The spoken language in school campus is English.
- Students are expected to take part in all extra-curricular activities of the school.
- Pupils are responsible for any kind of damage done by them to the school building or school equipments.
- Pupils are expected to bring all the materials in accordance with the requirements of the day.
- Parents should check the handbook regularly and sign it everyday.
- The parents can meet the principal when necessity arises concerning the progress of their children.
- Pupils must wear full uniform on all working days and on special occasions.
- Leave of absence is granted only at the request of the parent or guardian.
- Parents – staff meeting are conducted to create a better or cordial relationship among the staff and parents so as to analyses how best a total and integral formation can be imparted to their students.
- We look forward to the kind co-operation of the parents to join hands with us in this process of education which is indeed the need of the hour.
Morning – 8.30 am to 12.30 pm
Afternoon – 1.00 pm to 4.30 pm
Morning – 8.45 am to 12.30 pm
Lunch break – 12.30 pm to 1.00 pm (For STD classes)
12.15 pm to 1.00 pm (For KG classes)
Afternoon – 1.00 pm to 3.00 pm